Incidence of Breast Cancer has risen 60% in the last fifty years. Breast cancer is clearly becoming an epidemic in America. This cancer went from 1 in 30 women, to 1 in 8, in the past 30 years. 15% of women who die from cancer are dying from Breast Cancer. In North America, a woman dies from Breast Cancer every 12 minutes. Breast Cancer is the second most common form of cancer in women after lung cancer, which is almost always due to smoking cigarettes.
Modern Medicine has failed us miserably at preventing and treating Breast Cancer. One reason for this failure is due to the fact that only 5% of the National Cancer Institute's budget is allocated to research on cancer prevention. On the American Cancer Society's website, in the area of cancer prevention it states, "At this time, there is no way possible to prevent Breast Cancer." What a bogus lie! What they are really saying is, "At this time, there is no way possible we are going to share the "cure" with you because we are making billions of dollars yearly in treatment for this very preventable disease." So continue listening to your medical doctor while they poison you with HRT, birth control, mammograms, chemotherapy, radiation therapy, or give you a radical mastectomy. Oh yeah, and continue "Walking for the Cure", because we are making a mint off of that scam! There is no money in prevention. How much money is in telling people to eat fruits and vegetables, and exercise?
"31% of medical funding comes from government and pharmaceutical grants" - JAMA. Remember, the pharmaceutical companies are always at the core of public deception. A woman with Breast Cancer is left with very few options from the medical system. She can't trust the research or the procedures. She must take a powerful stance with courage against her doctors will; and usually her families will to follow the alternate route, if she ever wants to save her life from this preventable and reversible disease. Breast Cancer is like all other diseases; it is a lifestyle disease, which means radically eliminate your "cancer causing lifestyle" and live a "cancer preventing lifestyle".
Breast Cancer Risk Factors:
Almost all of the risk factors associated with breast cancer are related to excess estrogen or estrogen that isn't balanced with natural progesterone. Estrogen is like fuel to a fire. Estrogen tell the reproductive cells to grow, grow, grow while progesterone is like water to a fire, it opposes the effects of estrogen telling a cell to mature and dies, thus being replaced by a young, healthy cell.
Poor diet is a huge risk factor for Breast Cancer.
The more calories we eat, especially calories from junk food, the harder our bodie's metabolism has to work; thus giving off more free radicals. The free radicals attack the cells in the body, causing greater damage to tissue, which increases the rate of all cancers. Tran's fatty acids and unsaturated fats such as corn oil go rancid quickly, causing free radicals. Some studies show that a diet high in fresh fruits and vegetables reduces Breast Cancer risk by 46%. According to Samuel Epstein, M.D. (cancer risk specialist), drinking milk from cows given bovine growth hormone (rBGH) increases breast cancer risk. rBGH is given to nearly all conventional cows.
Other Risk Factors:
- Charring, frying, flame broiling or barbequing meat at temperatures between 300-500 degrees Fahrenheit increases cancer risk.
- Women who have more then one drink of alcohol per day have higher risk of breast cancer.
- Harvard Nurse Health Study analyzed data from 166,388 women and found that moderate exercise, 7 hours per week has a 20% reduction in all cancers.
- Obesity is a huge risk factor for all cancers, especially breast. Fat cells produce and store estrogen thus causing more estrogen dominance.
- EMF radiation from microwaves, cell phones, computers, hair dryers, curling irons, clock radios, and TVs emits strong frequencies that stimulate cancer growth.
- Using under wire bras and antiperspirant deodorants block lymph node circulation and prevent us from sweating. Sweating removes toxins from the body so they don't accumulate in the breast tissue.
- Xenoestrogens: pesticides, fungicides, herbicides, HRT, oral contraceptives, petroleum based products, plastics are also factors.
- Insulin resistance which is caused by consuming too much refined sugar.
- Adrenal Androgen deficiency particularly DHEA and high cortisol levels.
- Hypothyroidism increases breast cancer risk.
- Low melatonin levels increase breast cancer risk. "Studies suggest that breast cancer cells are suppressed by 75% with melatonin. Melatonin can be purchased at health food stores and show not exceed 1 mg sublingually" -John Lee
What Your Doctor Might Not Tell You about Breast Cancer
- When girls 13-21 use birth control pills their risk of breast cancer can increase by as much as 600%. The longer girls use this form of synthetic estrogen, the greater the risk. Birth Control causes anovulation (lack of ovulation) which blocks natural production of progesterone.
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) causes breast cancer and doesn't protect against heart disease. Once claimed as a magic bullet for anti aging and disease, is proven to cause aging and disease.
- Limit Red Meat: women who eat more red meat, have a 3 times higher incidence of Breast Cancer. - H.P Lee
- Only consume natural soy foods (Miso, Tempeh, Tofu, Natto). Avoid Soy derived foods such as Soy milk, cheese, cereals, sports bars, protein powders, burgers, and all other soy convenience foods.
- Abortion increases breast cancer risk by 77% - Lorraine Day M.D
Please consider the fact that using a cancer causing procedure like mammography to detect Breast Cancer is literally like shooting yourself in the foot. In 1976 the American Cancer Society and the National Cancer Institute terminated the routine use of mammography for women under the age of 50 because of its "detrimental" (i.e. carcinogenic) effects. My question is: why is radiation less harmful over the age of 50 versus under 50? Why are our doctors still recommending mammography?? John McDougall, MD, points out that mammography generates between 5 to 13 BILLION dollars per year in profit. I don't think they're in too much of a hurry to eliminate this cancer causing procedure.
Alternatives to Mammography
The most advanced method of Breast Cancer screening is thermography and ultrasound. These procedures can detect a tumor up to 12 years earlier than cancer causing mammograms. These procedures are non-invasive and no radiation is used. Additionally, you should learn how to perform a self breast exam. The difference between detecting a tumor by mammography compared to a self breast exam is only 1 to 2 years. Breast cancer is a very slow growing type of tumor and is not worth the radiation for an extra year.
The best defense against breast cancer is prevention. Dr. Lorraine Day, Chief of Orthopedic Surgery at San Francisco General Hospital, beat her late-stage breast cancer by changing her lifestyle. No chemotherapy or radiation therapy was used. Dr. Day teaches women around the world how she reversed her cancer at www.drday.com.
Hormone Replacement Therapy and Oral Contraceptives can also result in Hormonal Imbalance.